We had so much fun today going to Disney on Ice. Hailey and her friend Lexie absolutely loved dressing up like princesses and dancing around. When the show started Hailey was so amazed. Her mouth just dropped open. I love those moments :)

Her very favorite was the Little Mermaid section of the show. And her most favorite thing of the whole show was the funny crab (sebastian). Between loving that and yelling at the boy behind us, I'm for sure that my darling princess was just in discuise. Underneath is the tomboy in her struggling to get out.

We had so much fun regardless if my busy girl couldnt hold still after a half hour of the show starting. But even when I thought she wasnt watching she fooled me. On the drive home we talked endlessly about the whole show. Next year we are definatly going to do it again. We had great seats for the price and got to see everything pretty well but we talked about getting special seats to meet and have dinner with the Princesses. That would be such a fun experience and I'm sure the girls would love it!

No comments: