Bug's thoughts on Mommy

1. What is something mommy always says to you?
I love you

2. What makes mommy happy?
me

3. What makes mommy sad?
when I cry

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
silly faces

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
just like me

6. How old is your mommy?
7

7. How tall is your mommy?
This big.. stretches high with her hand

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
making crafts

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
stay home

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
dancing


11. What is your mommy really good at?
putting stuff on the pizza

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
i don't know

13. What does your mommy do for a job?
take care of tevin

14.What is your mommy's favorite food?
potatos and salad

15.What makes you proud of your mommy?
i like it when she makes jelly

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
mommy

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
play games

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
both happy

19. How are you and your mommy different?
Mommy is a woman and I am a kid

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
because I'm her daughter

21. What does your mommy like most about your dad?
when he gives me breakfast

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
disney world

No comments: