Halloween preview


Hailey has had a Halloween week rather then just one day. Hailey has really been mezmerized by the wizard of oz lately. She has had a ball being Dorothy (Dortsy-hailey terms). She has been running around the house with her toto and basket singing all the songs. She loves it when I say the wicked witch lines and insisted on Mommy being the wicked witch for Halloween. I gave in and bought a witch hat but thats as far as I go. I took these pictures when she had her Halloween party at school on Tuesday. Afterwards we went and got her pictures taken and they turned out so great! I can't wait to get them back and start handing them out. Hope this gives everyone a little preview :)



1 comment:

BLAZER PROPHET said...

Well, if Jeremy is a sports fanatic, he's a-ok in my book.